Saturday, March 17, 2018

"Love passes with love"

Isn't that right Sarah? I don't know if you found it, but I can still see you.

Everything is alright. Everything is going to be alright. 

The land of tears is mysterious. I visited her often, and that's on me.
Every time i get lost inside my thoughts..I get crazy...
It is not nice...

I do not laugh often. I am like ice, waiting to break. My love was stood up in the Airport to Canada.
I shut my self in isolation, saving strength in my heart for my metamorphosis.
I learned to give love, don't be afraid. I will be there if you need me, remember that...
I never pretended, I never played with feelings and I have a reason for that.
Remember, I will be with you to the end of the line, I will be next to you if you stay close to me.
Every time that I get lost, I come back and tread and i wipe out the fears so you are not afraid.

Everyone that wants to stay close to me and give love, stand by me to pass all the difficulties together,
to harness love and kill the fear.
I seek love, passion, scorching hot hugs and kisses..
Don't fuck my heart, I am just a kid...

I have wounds by so many,
my Aurora, you got lost, my friend, you got lost...
I write whatever I feel, sorry but I cannot hold it back...
Show me a sign....show me at least that there is still something left...show me, so I can close this chapter...

Don't cry...everything is going to be ok. Don't be scared. I am with you to the end of the line..

Kostas

2 comments :

  1. Kostas, I was searching for how to start a Blogspot site on Google and somehow I ended up on your page here. I noticed that you don't get very many comments as of late (I didn't read your whole blog) but I was intrigued by the very first post and felt the need to comment. It was the title that caught my eye, and couldn't stop reading all the way down. Although some of the things you say are hard to understand in context (I guess you had to be there to fully understand) I really feel for your situation.

    What happened? It seems like there is more to the story that has gotten lost between the words. Also it seems like your last blog entry is from 3 months ago. Did you ever sort it all out with this lady?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, somehow I ended up here after almost one year. I never got a notification for your comment :(

      It never sorted out but it was for the best. If you ever stumble upon this reply, I wish you happiness in your life.

      Best,
      Kostas

      Delete